TGIF!! Its Friday! woooooo hoooooooo! Here are some of MY favorites from the week!
Favorite Friday Reads, but FIRST do this:
Lets celebrate by doing NOTHING for 2 whole minutes! Can you do it? I challenge you! (Slow down, breathe)
- I love to travel. I wish this could be my summer bucket list!
- seriously, how can you NOT love dogs!! (Super cute!
4. Are you looking for a little more romance in your relationship? Try these
5. I absolutely am LOVING my new hair!! I am a blonde once again! With pretty side swept bangs! Thanks to Michael at Salon Expose in Haddonfield, NJ! He is amazing! He was recommended by a friend after my drooling over her new hair recently when we met for dinner! Go see Michael. He knows how to bring out the BEST in your hair and is so much fun (and inspiring!) to talk to! I already scheduled my next trim in 5 weeks! Healthy, long hair HERE I COME ! 🙂
If you want to visit Salon Expose, email me or message me and I have a great coupon for your first time visit (50% off, what!?!)
6. I love scooby do! what a fun way to teach colors!
7. If you are NOT currently in a relationship, and have had major issues with them in the past. Ask yourself these 11 questions: (Psychologytoday.com)
Here’s a set of 11 questions I’ve found useful for getting my clients on the other side of unhealthy relationships:
1. What are your ideas as to why you’re unhappy in your relationship?
2. Why come to therapy now? (If this seems obvious in the recent break-up scenario, my experience is there were many break-ups before this one).
3. How does your partner make you feel when you’re together? How do you feel about him when you’re not together?
4. What does love mean to you? In behavioral terms, how does she show she loves you?
5. Who in your family does she remind you of? Why?
6. Why do you think you stay? (If the reason is because staying is better than being alone, why not get a pet? Sure an animal can’t talk with you or go out to dinner, but he won’t lie about leaving his wife or cheat on you. And he’ll never call you fat, or accuse you of being a bad parent or laugh while you cry).
7. What are your relationship deal breakers? Responses of infidelity or physical abuse are challenged with, “Why set the bar so low?”
8. What are healthy behaviors you can do to improve your self-esteem? Does exercise, meditation, massage, connecting with loved ones, volunteering at a homeless shelter, reading personal development books, making amends with your mom, or joining a book/church/social club, etc., sound feasible?
9. Have you ever read Codependent No More?
10. What will happen is nothing changes? How will you know if nothing changes?
Tracing our letters using……….LEGO’s!
1. Do you feel hungrier some days MORE than others?
2. Will you be outdoors this weekend? Doing what?
3. What would you rather do? Go Hiking , or go to the beach?