Save: I want to read this!! I think this may just keep my attention! (amazon local is offering a coupon for $1.99 kindle books!!
Save: Birding By Boat – Wetlands Safari (Cape May) looks intriguing (and super cute) to me
Safe – Cat lovers check this out
- Safe: USA Watercolor Map (Giclee Art Print), Michael Tompsett (New) I purchased it from ImageKind Art on Amazon.com NOW I CAN START MAPPING THE STATES I HAVE PRACTICED YOGA IN!
Safe: Schuylkill River Park Dog Run. It was mine and Lily’s first time here! I loved it!! It is a small park, but very busy! Lots of buddies for Lily to socialize with! We met up with a Dachshund Meetup group today at 2. Lily LOVED it! IT was so fun seeing all the little “hot dogs” running around together. Lily was the most social BY FAR!
Safe: target corner shelf (under $15! Easy to install) Now I just need to find the perfect reading lamp!
Safe (I will let you know TOMORROW after my cheesecake COOLS over night!! This is my FIRST time ever making cheesecake, and it will be my first time in close to 15 years……..eating it!! OH my!
11. Safe: Chicken stir fry. YUM! I needed to use up all the veggies I had hanging out in my fridge! This was delicious!
12. Save: Some lamps I love (for my reading shelf pictured above!)
13. safe: I am printing these and hanging them up in my office. Ditch the Scale: 50 BETTER ways to Measure Health
14. save: I really want to try this dog friendly restaurant! right off of Kelly Drive!! It was recommended by several!
1. Do you enjoy cooking/baking, or is it something you HAVE to do?
2. Do/Would you take your dog to a dog park?
3. What is something that you have not eaten in a VERY long time?