I am thankful for SO much this Thursday. Most of all, I am thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I think most of us are, from the consensus! This rainy,dreary weather makes me sleepy! However I was productive (as can be) and was able to have a great day!!
Here is my crazy mix of things I am thankful for this week 🙂
1. I am thankful for loving MYSELF enough to be good to my body and let my body enjoy good, delicious foods that I have denied myself for so many years. It is fun to cook and taste new things!! I am finally finding out my likes and dislikes!
About 10 years ago on my honeymoon, I had the BEST thai food. It was a squid ink black pasta with the most incredible Asian peanut sauce. I am looking for a recreation!
So many possibilities!!
Pumpkin Nut Butter (OHHHHH MY!)
2. I am so thankful for my classroom assistant this year. She is beyond WONDERFUL! She reminds me of things, especially the important little things I FORGET (Like making pumpkins for our bulletin board) Seriously, what would I do without her!?! !? 🙂 Now if I could only remember to bring in the coffee filters from home……
3. Fall….and sweaters/jeans!
Love this! Looks so comfy!
4. This is just GORGEOUS and makes me REALLY want to throw a dinner party!
5. I am thankful for having my own style and not caring too much what others think. For example. I love wearing black with brown. I know its a big no no for some , but I love it
6. other teachers!
I love these counting/number ideas!
7. The opportunity to travel!
I absolutely LOVE traveling and explore on my own (Aka alone!) So I think I am going to invest in a “Selfie stick” LOL, I am serious though
1. Which pumpkin craft do you like BEST?
2. What are you thankful for this week?
3. Did you start decorating for fall/halloween?
4. Weekend plans?