I was nominated for the blogging LIEBSTER AWARD!! It seriously MADE my day! I hope it makes your day too!! Here is what you need to do:
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven awesome bloggers to nominate ( preferably those with less than or around
200 followers )
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
- Give one word to describe your blog. Spunky
- What is that one quality that makes you different from other bloggers. Sometimes I “type” before I think…..I just let it all out!
- Which is that place , in the entire world , that you would want to visit before you die? Fiji
- Name three things that inspire your writings or pictures. My students, my eating, my family/friends
- What according to you is more important ..money or memories ? memories
- Which is that one place , close to your home that always makes you take out your pen or camera? Downtown Haddonfield
- What is that one quality you look for most ,in a friend? space
- How did you start with blogging? When I started taking responsibility to and admittance about my eating disorder
- Which is you most favorite holiday destination till date? ( a place you have been to ) Santorini
- What is you favorite hobby ,other than blogging? crafting, traveling/exploring. coffee tasting
- Which is your favorite movie and why ? I don’t think I really have a favorite!! Im a sucker for kids movies though (pixar) and I do LOVE Elf lol 🙂
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE NOMINATED :
1. What is your favorite thing about the state you live in?
2. Do you like to talk on the phone?
3. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
4. What is the best place you have ever visited?
5. Name one place you would LOVE to visit?
6. Do you have any unique/interesting hobbies?
7. What made you start blogging?
8. Have you met any bloggers in person?
9. Do you belong to any clubs? (book clubs, running club, etc)
10. What is your favorite season and why?
11. Do you have any pets? What kind and what are their names?
- A dash of Meg
- autism classroom news
- buggy and buddy
- chapel Hill Snippets
- cooper & thames
- love lola
- NY wishes chicago dreams
- peas and crayons