Wow! It is OCTOBER!!! I am THANKFUL that my September was so wonderful! It really was! I got so much done, formed healthier habits and had a blast with my students!
I have SO much to be thankful for in my life YET I still have days, like today, where I feel hopeless, restless and angry at myself and the world. I know this will pass and that it is just a feeling that I must sometimes deal with, but my mission to to try to have less of these types of days. I am the only one with the answer to my own problem. My mission today to remind myself of all the amazing things I have to be thankful for.
This Thursday I am thankful for ……
- My Sense of taste – I had an awesome Asian bowl (custom made) from Whole Foods today!
I had the experience of cooking and EATING boeuf bourguignon over the weekend
- My speech – for giving you the outlet to express yourself.
- My Tears – for helping you express your deepest emotions……my students brought tears to my eyes a lot this year. I am so impressed by their growth, strength and determination! Makes me so proud!
- My Disappointment – so you know the things that matter to you most.
- My Sadness – for you to appreciate the spectrum of human emotions. (Because I know that whenever I have a down day, the NEXT DAY will always be better!!!)
- Sunrise – for a beautiful sight to start the morning. I can not wait to see another Cherry Grove sunrise!!!
- Kind strangers – for brightening up your days when you least expect it.
- My mistakes – for helping you to improve and become better …..I have made MANY but without them I would NEVER be where I am at today
- My Good Habits – for the ones I am beginning to form
- I don’t have to go hungry.
- Long Weekends (upcoming Columbus day and NJEA convention!)
- First Dates – it is so exciting to meet someone new! I love learning new things about people
- being single – yes it may be lonely at times but I am still just NOT ready
- feelings – I currently have MANY mixed emotions and feelings. I feel sad, disappointed and un-fulfilled. I am not sure what will make me feel whole, but I love the freedom that I have to discover that on my own. As uncomfortable as my feelings can get…..I know there is hope and I will get clarity if I keep working towards happiness.
- being able to speak up – It feels good to call people out and confront them. I used to hide and run away from them or pretend I did not notice things. I like to call people out now. If it is something I feel is wrong or I am passionate about something, I WILL SPEAK UP
- bloggers. I love reading blogs nightly!
1. Tell me 3 things YOU Are thankful for!