I want…..to organize my notebooks like THIS!! Omg, I am so excited!!! I want notebooks for everything!! Journaling, school stuff, recipes! Gahhhh
I want…..to do this for some of my struggling readers
I want…..to try kombocha
I want..…to travel alone 🙂
I want.….to admit how much I enjoy going places alone and meeting new people. I love the freedom of being able to give my FULL attention to others!
I want …..to make this cute fall wreath
I want…..to plan a trip to NYC, with an itinerary (I need some recommendations!)
I want…..to learn more about dyslexia
(Thank you Lindsay for bringing this to my attention!!!) xoxo
I want…..to say how much I am LOVING “Gone Girl”. I am only a few chapters in, but loving the portrayal of relationships…..I can relate to a lot of the feelings, and I feel most of the world can. It makes me sad and makes me want more
I want…..the phone to ring!
I want…..to check out ShrimpFest
I want…..to get “it” back
I want…..someone to dress me. I want to look cute, trendy but most importantly COMFY! Comfort is all that matters to me these days!
I want……to share how CUTE this necklace is!
I want…..to say how DELICIOUS Chicken with cashews is! OMG!
Fried Pickle Poppers
I want..…to make crepes this weekend (Or at least try some at a crepery/breakfast spot)
I want…..to replicate
I want…..to make
I want……to learn how to take better photos for my blog (especially of food!)
I want.….to make this soup
I want……to try goat cheese but am SO scared. My mom got very sick after eating it once on a recent trip…..I am traumatized, I am scared I WILL GET SICK TOO (I know its in my head, but I can not get over it!) Not to mention the fact it comes from a “goat” kinda skeeves me out….not sure why, is a cow much better?! NO!
I want……these boots! I have NEVER been a fan of low boots (bc of my calves) but I am really loving these!
I want……Chipolte Pumpkin Soup
- 1 onion – diced roughly
- 3 cloves of garlic – diced roughly
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 chipolte pepper in adobe sauce – seed the pepper
- 1 tablespoon of the adobe sauce from the chipolte pepper
- About 2 cups of red potatoes – diced
- About 2 cups of green apple – diced (this was 2 large apples for me)
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree (or 1.5 cups of cooked fresh pumpkin)
- 1/4 a cup of uncooked red lentils – pulsed or chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 a cup of walnuts (or almonds) – pulsed or chopped into small pieces (can be done with the lentils)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- Using the “saute” feature, saute the onion and garlic until starting to brown – 3 – 4 minutes
- Add the spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, black pepper, chipolte chili and adobe sauce) and stir well
- Add the potatoes, apples, pumpkin puree, ground red lentils, ground walnuts, vegetable broth and water
- Click the “manual” button and reduce the cooking time to 4 minutes over high pressure
- Once cooking is complete, let naturally release for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully open the lid and transfer the soup (it’ll be hot) into a blender or food processor. (If you have an immersion blender, use it instead!).
- Blend until COMPLETELY smooth.
- Serve warm.
- Saute the onion and garlic over medium heat.
- Once softened, add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Serve warm.
- This soup is filling enough to be a meal, but is great along with salad and crusty bread as well.