Happy POST-Columbus Day! I hope you enjoy your day off if you were off OR enjoyed work if you had work. Either way remember YOU can make it un manic every day.
No UN-Manic Monday post from me this week. I was driving all day. I had limited internet access plus a million things floating through my head 🙂 Thank goodness I started my day with a western omelet from The Shack in North Myrtle (YUMMMM). It is perfect. Thin. Full of peppers onions ham tomatoes cheese. Savory for a change from my usual oats ! Grits were delicious as well, however I really DO enjoy a sweet breakfast. Its ok, once in a while I can veer …..
Here are my Ten for Tuesday!
1. Study Shows Woman MAY think of dogs as ….kids – well now it is OFFICIAL. I would like to announce….Lily is my “baby” haha
2. Gone Girl
I absolutely LOVED it. Partly because it saved me from boredom during my 10 ++ hour drive from SC to NJ…..partly because I was annoyed, irritated and HAD to find out what was going to happen next. The author is “Brilliant”. She made the story believable. I often times while in SC would refer back to it during various situations. It felt REAL, like it had really happened. The scary thing is……what if it HAS happened! I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on the book (without spoiling it for anyone!)
I can NOT wait to take my mother on a “proper” date this weekend , lunch and the movie (She is reading it TOO!! Love having a book buddy to discuss things with!)
Think you do NOT have time to read? READ THIS!
“Love is not a look. It’s a feeling. And we are all perfect just the way we are”
5. Treat Yourself Tuesday.
I AM going to either get a massage or facial. I have my LAST package left at Hand and Stone. Decisions Decisions!
I am so excited to try this latest combo!!! I will let you know my thoughts!
7. JEALOUSY….and admitting it (<3 this!)
I can say that I am more aware of my “jealous” feelings. I really try not to be. HOwever it is inevitable at times. It is easy to be jealous of things you don’t have, BUT I have to remember that I am ME and I need to work on being proud of that, not wanting what others have, do, or look like. Everyone is unique, everyone has a “story”, every one is equal. I am trying to turn those jealous emotions into positive ones.
8. I want EVERYONE, especially my MOTHER to read this. I LOVE YOU! Remember LOVE yourself and take care of YOU!
9. STOP restricting and ENJOY Your food! Life is too short (And STOP sharing your RESTRICTIVE Tips!)
10. I feel like a little KID! I am super duper excited to spend the REST of the week with Olive and Lily. I can NOT wait for my puppy kisses and cuddles. Hopefully they let me sleep 🙂
1. How will YOU treat yourself THIS TUESDAY?
2. Facial OR Massage?
3. Admit (out loud) one time you felt Jealous?