20 years ago this was the BEST day of my life
Today, not so much. I do NOT like this day……….let me take that back. I like it, just do not like going to school/work on this day. Lets face it. The kids are nuts. They are off. I do NOT blame them, but I also do not feel like spending my entire day filled with sugar rushes, melt downs and hysteria 😦
I just want the day to be over. Yes , I am looking forward to seeing all the cute costumes, smiling faces, etc, BUT I am also looking forward to QUIET. Peace and QUIET
So on that note, some of my favorites….
Yup I am one of those. I love candy corn!
The pumpkins are the BEST
Chocolate Orange Sticks
- Apple Festival! Nov 1 – 2 peddlars Village
- This weekend begins NOVEMBER. That means……..THANKSGIVING!! I can not wait! I love the smell of turkey roasting, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. Yum Yum YUM! What is UP with the $400 spending limit to get your FREE Turkey? 😦 geez
- Trick Or treat sorting activity (BECAUSE I AM A MEANNNNNNNNNNN TEACHER. Who makes their kids sort healthy vs. treat foods ON HALLOWEEN?!? LOL)
- what you are actually thinking when you run into an ex (LOLOLOLOL)
- Secrets to Healthy Aging (great read!)
- I am loving these places to share my blog! – Check it out if you want your blog to get more exposure!
Random thoughts and feelings
I am having a hard time this morning. I want to be happy, excited, cheery, but I am just not. I am bored. I feel unimportant. I was just telling my mom last night that I am used to ALWAYS having something to do or work towards. For example: Planning a wedding, going to school for a degree, etc, taking classes, learning new skills, planning a baby shower, planning trips with my spouse, etc……… I have NOTHING right now. My life is sort of at a stand still. I am not sure where my future is going to lead me. I know it is up to me to change this. I will. I will be ok, it is just a little slump I am in.
I have so much to be grateful for. I never want to take that for granted. I feel awful spilling my guts because I feel like I am ungrateful. However this is just how I currently feel. I KNOW things will get better 🙂
1. Halloween….Love it, hate it, indifferent?
2. are you currently working towards something? (A career change, a move, a new skills, a new way of thinking?)
3. Tell me three things you are doing/want to do, this weekend?