1. Look at this table setting for the New Year! Incredible! Some people has such a knack for putting things together..
2. Holidays and my aunt and uncles
I am so lucky and fortunate to have such an amazing family. I want to thank my aunt and uncle for opening their home and keeping and gathering our ever growing family together in one place. I know how much work it is and I just want them to know how truly appreciative we Ll are
Polish cousins and polish traditions to ring in the new year!
3. Lily and Lily
My two favorite girls!
Great minds think alike ! They both rung in the new year with hearts! 💙💜💚❤️
Lily really got some loving today! Lol
4. The joy of pets ❤ I love this article
5. Favorite Meal: Pork and cabbage
OMG! I am in love! My aunt and uncle made the BEST grilled pork yesterday! I had found the perfect piece, the end. I love the burnt, crisp parts 🙂 ITs the only part I enjoy! And the cabbage. OH MY! I am happy to have some preferences, THIS is definitely one of them!
6. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
I am about half way through, the book and story is definitely keeping me engaged, although I feel like (SO FAR) I have liked Gone Girl and Sharp Objects better. Something about the main character, Libby, annoys me. She is NOT a likable character at all. I have I hard time feeling any sympathy for her, although she has gone through a MAJOR traumatic experience. Her very loose, “oh well”, “boo hoo poor me” and “ME ME ME!” attitude makes me feel this way about her
7. Current Friday Favorite Snack: Bananas, yogurt, chocolate………..mix it up! Mmmm
1. Favorite holiday meal?
2. Favorite holiday activity?
3. Favorite AFTER holiday feeling?