The start of a new week………….anything can happen!
Daylights saving…………an extra hour of sleep
Brighter mornings…………wake up feeling happy
Shorter nights…………..more time to cuddle and snuggle and maybe find a new project or craft to get yourself into
I know on Sunday nights that dreadful feeling usually hits me. “Ugh, weekend is over, time for another week”. I working diligently to avoid feelings like this and trying to put a positive spin on things, because, after all, life is what you make it. Why sit around moping! Monday can be JUST as GOOD as Saturday!
I have a busy week, but I am looking forward to:
- hearing about my students’ Halloween
- learning something new in a meeting this week
- walks with Lily
- trying out a new dish (Chicken Bolgnese maybe?!)
- wishing a friend awesome luck on passing his real estate test! **HE DID!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy congrats***
- a pretty cool bike ride in Wilmington NEXT weekend!! (So excited! great ride with great company) EVEN BETTER, I can wear a costume!!! So Amy and I are throwing around some ideas……..LOVE this one 🙂
It is those simple things that really make us happy 🙂
Thinking back on my weekend makes me smile ❤
Here are some snapshots of my fabulous weekend
sweet potato nachos
Li’l Boo Beach ride
Bike ride @ Market Common
Walks on the beach with they pups (I think Lily has a new bff 🙂
These are the things I need to remember and think about when I am feeling like I am “just not good enough”. When I feel not “pretty” enough, I need to remind myself of all the beautiful things around me. Beauty is what you exude.
When I feel not “smart” enough. I need to think back to all I have learned just this year.
When I feel not “strong” enough. I need to remind myself that I am getting stronger each day, and I need to look back at how far I have come.
When I think I don’t deserve the “best”. I need to remind myself to treat others the way I want to be treated in return
When I think I just can “Not do this”. I need to remind myself that I can and I WILL
Happy Monday! ❤