Happy New Year’s Eve y’all!
I hope 2015 was a great, successful and learning experience for everyone. I will not look at is as a “bad year, good year, etc”. I am FINISHED with labels because overall it IS what you make of it! So my 2015 was a fabulous learning experience. I have grown so much and will continue to grow in 2016.
So what did I learn!? Oh where do I begin!
- how to pole dance
- how important family is to me
that I enjoy reading (AND audiobooks)
My top picks:
- that fitness is not really a priority of mine
- that I do not love pushing my body to its limits
- that I enjoy food but am not a foodie
- that overnight oats are pretty yummy and fabulous
- that I love peanut butter
- how to accept people
- how to start accepting myself (this is my 2016 goal)
- it is important to change things up
- that fear is a GOOD thing
- being uncomfortable MAKES you stronger
- that I love hot sauce!
- that you can NOT run away from your problems
- how to relax more
- how to speak my mind, even it if hurts me or you
- that distance makes no difference with true friends ❤
That I am truly a LUCKY woman!!!
Happy New Year!!!