I had a lovely weekend. Friends. Family. Feeling good
- I feel good physically. A quick body scan and overall I feel pretty good. I have decreased my affeine as well as artificial sweeteners and feel such a difference.
- Emotionally I feel good too. Of course I still struggle with things daily but who doesn’t. The difference is I am learning how to cope with those feelings as well as accept some.
- Tomorrow is my moms birthday so today we celebrate!!! She is such an inspiration and amazing woman. She is so comforting and loving and my best friend. I hope she enjoys her special day. She deserves it
I am really looking forward to our little getaway coming up SO SOON! ❤
- I found out I going to be an “aunt” pretty soon! “M & C”are 2 cm dilated!
- I have tons to look forward to this week! A week filled with assemblies and author meets, egg hunt and “no body puts baby in the corner “
Coach bag bingo in Westampton! Who is in!???
What: Coach Bag Bingo!
When: Friday May 8, 2015
May 08, 2015 at Crescent Shrine in Westampton Township, NJ.
remember my Etsy problem?
My necklace is TOO short. I do not want to wait another month or two for it to return then resend, SO I got myself a chain extender! This little baby from Charming Charlies did JUST the trick!
let them eat Birthday CAKE
My mom picked out the Dr. J cake (Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Chocolate Icing) from Classic Cake Company in Cherry Hill, NJ!
They really did such a beautiful job!! Hopefully it tastes just as good. I am positive it will NOT disappoint!
I finally got around to getting my knives sharpened! Woo hoo!! Sur La Table is currently running a promotion until April 4th. Your first knife sharpened is FREE, each additional is $5. Not bad! If you have some really good quality/expensive knives and are afraid to sharpen them yourself, stop by for your sharpening !